- C Language
- Dot Net ( ASP.Net, VB.Net, C# )
- 2D Animation
- Mini Projects
- Final Year Projects (Diploma / BE / ME)
- IPT (In Plant Training)
- IV (Industrial Visit)
- Internship Training
- History of C++
- What is Object Oriented Programming
- Application Of C++
- A Simple C++ Program
- Cascading of I/O Operators
- Structure of a C++ Program
2 Tokens And Control Structure
- Data Types
- Type Compatibility
- Arithmetic Operators
- Relational Operators
- Logical Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Increment Operators
- Conditinal Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Special Operators
- Operators in C++
- Order of Precedence
- Operator Overloading
- Control Structure
- Simple if Statement
- if - else Statement
- switch Statement
- do Statement
- break Statement
- for Statement
- Additinaol features of for loop
- Nested for
- One dimensional Arrays
- Two dimensional Arrays
- Reading String From The Terminal
- Reading Multiword String From The Terminal
- String Hanling Functions
- Table of Strings
- The main() function
- Simple C++ functions
- Functions Prototying
- Return Value and Their Types
- Function Overloading
- Friend And Virtual Functions
- Programming Examples
- Revision of C Structures
- Limitations of C Structures
- Creating Objects
- Accessing Class Member
- Defining Member FunctionsClasss And structures
- Private Member Functions
- Static Data Members
- Static Member Functions
- Array of Objects
- Objects As Function Arguments
- Friend Functions
- Constructors And Destructors
- Default Constructor
- Argumented constructor
- Copy Constructor
- Multiple Constructor
- Operator overloading
- Overloading Unary Operator using Member function
- Overloading Unary Operator using Friend function
- Overloading Binary Operator using Member function
- Overloading Binary Operator using Friend function
- Base Class
- Derived Class
- Types of Inheritance
- Virtual Base Class
- Abstract Class
- Virtual Functions And Polymorphism
- Introduction To Pointers
- Pointer To Object
- this Pointer
- Pointer to derived Classes
- Virtual Functions
- File Operations in C++
- C++ Streams
- Opening And Closing a File
- Detecting End of File
- File Pointers And Their Applications
- Sequential Input And Output Operations
- write() And read() Functions
- More About open() : File Modes
- Reading And Writing A Class Object
- Introduction of Java Language.
- Features of Java Language.
- JVM –The heart of Java
- Java’s Magic Bytecode
- Language Fundamentals
The Java Environment:
- Installing Java.
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Structure
- Basic Language Elements:
- Lexical Tokens, Identifiers
- Keywords, Literals, Comments
- Primitive Datatypes, Operators
- Object Oriented Programming
- Class Fundamentals.
- Object & Object reference.
- Object Life time & Garbage Collection.
- Creating and Operating Objects.
- Constructor & initialization code block.
- Access Control, Modifiers, methods
- Nested , Inner Class &Anonymous Classes
- Abstract Class & Interfaces
- Defining Methods, Argument Passing Mechanism
- Method Overloading, Recursion.
- Dealing with Static Members. Finalize() Method.
- Native Method. Use of “this “ reference.
- Use of Modifiers with Classes & Methods.
- Design of Accessors and Mutator Methods
- Cloning Objects, shallow and deep cloning
- Generic Class Types
- Extending Classes and Inheritance
- Use and Benefits of Inheritance in OOP
- Types of Inheritance in Java
- Inheriting Data Members and Methods
- Role of Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding Super Class Methods.
- Use of “super”.
- Polymorphism in inheritance.
- Type Compatibility and Conversion
- Implementing interfaces.
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages.
- Package as Access Protection
- Defining Package.
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages.
- Making JAR Files for Library Packages
- Import and Static Import
- Naming Convention For Packages
- Exception Handling:
- The Idea behind Exception
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Control Flow In Exceptions
- JVM reaction to Exceptions
- Use of try, catch, finally, throw, throws in Exception Handling.
- In-built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
- Array & String :
- Defining an Array
- Initializing & Accessing Array
- Multi –Dimensional Array
- Operation on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Using Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using StringBuffer
- Thread :
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi-Threaded Programming.
- Thread Life-Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter Communication of Threads
- Critical Factor in Thread -DeadLock
- Applet & Application
- Applet Architecture.
- Parameters to Applet
- Embedding Applets in Web page.
- Applet Security Policies
- Networking Basics
- Client-Server Architecture
- Socket Overview
- Networking Classes and Interfaces
- Network Protocols
- Developing Networking Applications in Java
Dot Net ( ASP.Net, VB.Net, C# )
Overview of the ASP.NET
- Introduction of different Web Technology
- What is Asp.Net
- How Asp.Net Works
- Use of visual studio
- Different Languages used in Asp.Net.
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- .NET Framework Class Library.
Setting up and Installing ASP.NET
- Installing Internet Information Server
- Installation of Asp.Net
- virtual directory
- Application Setting in IIS.
- Overview of coding standards follows during programming
Asp.Net Standard Controls
- Displaying information
- Label Controls
- Literal Controls
- Bulleted List
- Accepting User Input
- Textbox controls
- RadioButton and RadioButtonList Controls
- CheckBox and CheckBoxList Controls
- Button controls
- LinkButton Control
- ImageButton Control
- Using Hyperlink Control
- Displaying Images
- Image Control
- Image Map Control
- Using Panel Control
- Using Hyperlink Control
- Page & State Management
- Overview of events in page
- Required Field Validator Control
- Regular Expression Validator Control
- Compare Field Validator Control
- Range Validator Control
- Validation Summary Control
- Custom Validator Control
Designing Websites with master pages
- Creating master pages
- Creating default contents
- Nesting master pages
- Registering master pages in web configuration
Using the Rich Controls
- Accepting File Uploads
- Saving files to file system
- Calendar Control
- Displaying advertisements
- Displaying Different Page view
- Displaying a Tabbed Page View
- Wizard Control
Overview of Data Access
- Creating database connections
- Connecting to MSSQL Server and MS Access
- DataSet&DataTable Features
- Using inline SQL Statements
- Using Stored Procedures
- Executing select commands
- Sql Transaction
- Introduction to Corel Draw
- Features of Corel Draw Corel Draw Interface
- Tool Box
- Moving from Adobe Illustrator to Corel Draw
- Common Tasks
- Drawing and Coloring
- Introduction Selecting Objects Creating Basic Shapes Reshaping Objects Organising objects Applying color fills and Outlines
- Mastering with Text
- Text Tool
- Artistic and paragraph text
- Formatting Text
- Embedding Objects into text
- Wrapping Text around Object
- Linking Text to Objects
- Applying Effects
- Power of Blends
- Contour Effects
- Envelopes Lens effects Transparency Creating Depth Effects Power Clips
- Working with Bitmap Commands
- Working with Bitmaps
- Editing Bitmaps
- Applying effects on Bitmaps Printing
- Creating buttons with rollover effects
- INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- About Photoshop
- Navigating Photoshop
- Menus and panels
- Opening new files
- Opening existing files
Getting Started with Photoshop
- Exploring the Toolbox
- The New CS3 Applications Bar & the Options Bar
- Exploring Panels & Menus
- Creating & Viewing a New Document
- Customizing the Interface
- Setting Preferences
Working with Images
- Zooming & Panning an Image
- Working with Multiple Images, Rulers, Guides & Grids
- Undoing Steps with History
- Adjusting Color with the New Adjustments Panel
- The New Masks Panel &Vibrance Color Correction Command
- The New Note Tool & the Save for Web & Devices Interface
- The New Auto-Blend & Auto-Align Layers Commands
- The New 3D Commands
- RESIZING & CROPPING IMAGES
- Understanding Pixels & Resolution
- The Image Size Command
- Interpolation Options
- Resizing for Print & Web
- Cropping & Straightening an Image
- Adjusting Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation
- WORKING WITH BASIC SELECTIONS
- Selecting with the Elliptical Marquee Tool
- Using the Magic Wand & Free Transform Tool
- Selecting with the Regular & Polygonal Lasso Tools
- Combining Selections
- Using the Magnetic Lasso Tool
- Using the Quick Selection Tool & Refine Edge
- Modifying Selections
- GETTING STARTED WITH LAYERS
- Understanding the Background Layer
- Creating, Selecting, Linking & Deleting Layers
- Locking & Merging Layers
- Copying Layers, Using Perspective & Layer Styles
- Filling & Grouping Layers
- Introduction to Blending Modes
- Blending Modes, Opacity & Fill
- Creating & Modifying Text
- PAINTING IN PHOTOSHOP
- Using the Brush Tool
- Working with Colors & Swatches
- Creating & Using Gradients
- Creating & Working with Brushes
- Using the Pencil & Eraser Tools
- Painting with Selections
Lesson 8: PHOTO RETOUCHING
- The Red Eye Tool
- The Clone Stamp Tool
- The Patch Tool & the Healing Brush Tool
- The Spot Healing Brush Tool
- The Color Replacement Tool
- The Toning & Focus Tools
- Painting with History
INTRODUCTION TO COLOR CORRECTION
- Color Spaces & Color Modes
- The Variations Command
- The Auto Commands
- Adjusting Levels
- Adjust Curves, Non-Destructively, with Adjustment Layers
USING QUICK MASK MODE
- Quick Mask Options
- Painting a Selection
- Saving & Removing a Selection from the Background
WORKING WITH THE PEN TOOL
- Understanding Paths & the Pen Tool
- Creating Straight & Curved Paths
- Creating Combo Paths
- Creating a Clipping Path
Applications and Design
Introduction to HyperStudio
The Basics (Cards, Buttons, Text)
Content (print, graphics, sounds, etc.)
Metaphors and Themes
Colors and Backgrounds
Text (size, color, placement)
Transitions and Links
HyperStudio Tips and Tricks
Launching other applications and documents
Designing a template
Choosing materials (readings)
Advanced Button Features
Using Actions with other Objects
Incorporating Digital Media
Laserdisc and CD-ROM control
Introduction of 2D, Interface, Drawing Tools, Color
An introduction of the various drawing and painting tools in Adobe Flash and their uses and procedures.
Exercise: A clean up drawing from a provided pencil sketch using Adobe Flash.
Design of a character displaying a pose from various perspectives.
Project: Clean up of various poses on multiple layers.
Traditional Animation Skills (Industry Cheats and Tricks)
An introduction to combining traditional animation procedures in a digital environment.
Exercises: Several short animations will be produced using a series of traditional animation procedures.
Continued study of digital traditional animation techniques.
Project: Students will create a walk cycle in Adobe Flash.
A study of traditional animation skills.
Exercise: Students will create a 360 degree turn around animation of a character’s head using traditional pose-to-pose animation principles.
Multi-plane and Shape Tweening
Instruction on creating the illusion of camera multi-planing and instruction in the use of Adobe Flash’s Shape Tweening tools.
Exercise: Students will create a multi-plane scene with assets provided by the instructor.
Exercise: Students will design assets and successfully create a shape tween.
Bones and Workflows
Day 1: Instruction on the use of bones in Adobe Flash
Students will create assets and successfully demonstrate the deformation procedures in Adobe Flash.
Day 2: Introduction to various studio workflows used in the digital animation industry.
Scene Set Up
Instruction in proper scene set up in preparation of final production.
Exercise: Students will practice skill development in scene set up procedures.
Instruction in scene layout procedures in preparation of final production.
Project: Students will successfully create a scene for animation using proper layout procedures.
Instruction of various approaches in final production procedures and implementations.